Aggressive performance exhaust system replaces the factory center muffler and side mufflers with a lightweight high-flowing x-pipe; includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips.
NOTE: For vehicles equipped with Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), this product replaces the factory center muffler PSE system. As such, the "exhaust sound option button" will no longer be functional.
Dizell selects the best manufacturers and suppliers to offer the best possible quality and fitment in the market.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles 2012+
- Saves 11.45 lbs. / 5.2 kg versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; over 27 whp and 38 ft-lbs of torque at 3800 RPM
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacements for the factory mufflers
- Includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in Polished or Black Chrome finish
- Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
In fact, when it comes to body kit, we even have access to our own bespoke workshop.
All our products are already test fitted on the actual existing car before finalising the molds and therefore we have the best result in fitting.
Many manufacturers never test fit the mold and make their products without the certainty of its fitment.
Aftermarket products such as body kits are known for their troublesome fitment issues, many need cutting, filing down and modifying before fitting while some don't fit at all. The products we supply are by far the least troublesome items if any at all and they have a great fitment result as we have witnessed from our customers' cars for many years.