Fits 2011+ Vantage V8 models | The world's only X-Pipe midsection for the 2011+ V8 Vantage adds significant power and fantastic supercar sound by replacing the heavy and redundant secondary catalytic converters; simple bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required.
Dizell selects the best manufacturers and suppliers to offer the best possible quality and fitment in the market.
- Fits all Aston Martin V8 Vantage vehicles (2011+)
- Mandrel-bent free flowing x-pipe design blends both sides of the exhaust for increased exhaust scavenging and improved tone
- Utilizes the same design technology as IMSA and GTLM factory racecars
- Saves 3lbs versus the factory secondary midsection
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel tubing
- Direct replacement with no cutting or welding required
- Major improvement in power throughout the RPM range
- No CEL’s and emission’s compliant in most regions
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
In fact when it comes to body kit, We even have access to our own bespoke workshop.
All our products are already test fitted on the actual existing car before finalising the molds and therefore we have the best result in fitting.
Many manufacturers never test fit the mold and make their products without the certainty of it's fitment.
Aftermarket products such as body kits are known for their troublesome fitment issues, many need cutting, filing down and modifying before fit while some never fit at all, Products we supply are by far the least troublesome items if any at all and they have a great fitment result as we have witnessed from our customer's cars for many years.