Fits 2011+ Vantage V8 models | The ultimate performance solution for the V8 Vantage combines Fabspeed's world-renowned X-Pipe Exhaust, ECU Tune, and BMC F1 Air Filters to add over 23 whp and 28 ft/lbs of torque while transforming the driving experience with a fantastic visceral exhaust note.
- Fits all Aston Martin V8 Vantage vehicles (2011+)
- Mandrel-bent free flowing x-pipe design blends both sides of the exhaust for increased exhaust scavenging and improved tone
- Utilizes the same design technology as IMSA and GTLM factory racecars
- Saves 3lbs versus the factory secondary midsection
- Constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel tubing
- Direct replacement with no cutting or welding required; easy installation
- Major improvement in power throughout the RPM range
- No CEL’s and emission’s compliant in most regions
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
"The Vantage looks very edgy, moves fast, and yet retains comfort: definitely fitting for James Bond. Well consider me Q, the factory left me plenty of room to extract more power. The V8 gave up very impressive midrange gains and our tune provides a great increase in drivability without having to drive the car like it's in the middle of a chase to realize the extra power. Throttle response is more urgent and the car overall is much more lively. I love this car fully modified, I need this car now."
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time.
- You must click the below link to download & print the instructions and ECU tuning form.
>>> Contact us for ECU tuning form <<<
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
Dizell selects the best manufacturers and suppliers to offer the best possible quality and fitment in the market.
In fact when it comes to body kit, We even have access to our own bespoke workshop.
All our products are already test fitted on the actual existing car before finalising the molds and therefore we have the best result in fitting.
Many manufacturers never test fit the mold and make their products without the certainty of its fitment.
Aftermarket products such as body kits are known for their troublesome fitment issues, many need cutting, filing down and modifying before fit while some never fit at all, Products we supply are by far the least troublesome items if any at all and they have a great fitment result as we have witnessed from our customer's cars for many years.