For 2011+ Vantage V8 models | Achieve maximum power without sacrificing drivability or reliability by optimizing the engine's air/fuel ratios, timing, and more.
We set out to extract maximum possible gains out of the 2011+ V8 Vantage while keeping the operating parameters safely within the confines of reliability and longevity. Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy reinstallation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.
At 4900RPM, we picked up 16whp and 18 ft-lbs of torque on our full Fabspeed Performance Package equipped Vantage V8 wtih the tune alone. Gains are abundant throughout the powerband and this tune will wake up even a stock Vantage.
"The Vantage looks very edgy, moves fast, and yet retains comfort: definitely fitting for James Bond. Well consider me Q, the factory left me plenty of room to extract more power. The V8 gave up very impressive midrange gains and our tune provides a great increase in drivability without having to drive the car like it's in the middle of a chase to realize the extra power. Throttle response is more urgent and the car overall is much more lively."
- This tune is for 2011+ Vantage V8 only
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- This is not a physical/shipped product. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time for a small fee.
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
Dizell selects the best manufacturers and suppliers to offer the best possible quality and fitment in the market.
In fact when it comes to body kit, We even have access to our own bespoke workshop.
All our products are already test fitted on the actual existing car before finalising the molds and therefore we have the best result in fitting.
Many manufacturers never test fit the mold and make their products without the certainty of it's fitment.
Aftermarket products such as body kits are known for their troublesome fitment issues, many need cutting, filing down and modifying before fit while some never fit at all, Products we supply are by far the least troublesome items if any at all and they have a great fitment result as we have witnessed from our customer's cars for many years.