Increases power and sound with a free-flowing x-pipe section that replaces the restrictive and redundant factory secondary catalytic converters for increased exhaust flow.
Dizell selects the best manufacturers and suppliers to offer the best possible quality and fitment in the market.
- Fits all Aston Martin Vantage V12 vehicles (2009+)
- Dramatic improvement in exhaust tone and noticeable power gains
- Direct replacement for restrictive and redundant OEM secondary catalytic converters
- Constructed from 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple bolt-on installation
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
In fact when it comes to body kit, We even have access to our own bespoke workshop.
All our products are already test fitted on the actual existing car before finalising the molds and therefore we have the best result in fitting.
Many manufacturers never test fit the mold and make their products without the certainty of it's fitment.
Aftermarket products such as body kits are known for their troublesome fitment issues, many need cutting, filing down and modifying before fit while some never fit at all, Products we supply are by far the least troublesome items if any at all and they have a great fitment result as we have witnessed from our customer's cars for many years.